Skip to content
- The Amatour Core is 28% softer than the average tour ball core and utilizes a steeper gradient in softness from the inner part of the core to the outer region, resulting in faster ball speed and more reduced spin off the driver than ever before.
- The newly formulated SlipRes Cover has the highest friction coefficient rating possible for maximum greenside spin AND reduced spin off the driver for longer distance. SlipRes also delivers a self-repairing cover for longer playability.
- Seamless Cover Technology (SCT) is a proprietary manufacturing process that eliminates the straight part line and results in the most consistent golf ball in terms of accuracy, distance and trajectory ever created.
- Our proprietary dual dimple cover pattern feature smaller inner dimples that further reduce drag at launch for faster elevation, while the larger outer dimples promote a shallow angle of descent for increased rollout on landing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh