The Callaway Apex 19 Irons feature a forged 1025 carbon steel body and for the first time ever, Callaway's proprietary urethane microspheres in a forged iron. The carbon steel body promotes an amazing sound and feel, while the urethane microspheres absorb unwanted vibration without slowing down the face.
The Apex 19's are extremely long too, thanks to Callaway's renowned 360° Face Cup technology. Face cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to promote fast ball speed, even if you miss the sweet spot. The shorter irons in the set have a spin control VFT face, which is designed for aggressive shot-making.
Callaway infused the Apex 19's with tungsten, so they could precisely position the center of gravity in each iron and still maintain the flexibility of the Face Cup. The precise weighting promotes optimum launch, ball flight and pinpoint control, for scoring performance across the set.
The Apex 19's are expertly crafted with a beautiful players shape, a platinum chrome finish and premium components, including the True Temper Elevate 95 steel shaft or the True Temper Catalyst graphite shaft. Both shafts are fitted with Golf Pride's Tour Velvet 360 grip.
Callaway Apex 19 Irons Feature:
- Forged 1025 mild steel body and urethane microspheres for incredible sound and feel
- 360 Face Cup technology promotes incredible ball speed across the face
- Spin Control VFT in the short irons adds spin for aggressive shot making
- Tungsten-infused, multi-material construction gives a precise CG for extraordinary precision
- Beautiful players shape, platinum finish, premium components
- Stock Shafts: True Temper Elevate 95 steel • True Temper Catalyst graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360