The Callaway Apex Pro 19 Irons create a completely new category for Callaway; their first ever forged tour performance iron with advanced distance technologies. This is perfect for better players who want the benefits of tour-level design, without sacrificing ball speed or distance. Callaway looked to the world's best players for extensive input and detailed feedback on how best to craft the Apex Pro 19 Irons.
The Apex Pro 19 Irons have an extremely soft feel, due to the forged 1025 mild carbon steel body and for the first time ever, Callaway implemented their proprietary urethane microspheres into a forged tour performance iron. The 1025 carbon steel body provides an amazing sound and feel, while the urethane microspheres incorporate over one million tiny air pockets, that absorb unwanted vibration, without slowing the face.
The long and mid irons offer long, consistent distance, thanks to Callaway's innovative 360 Face Cup technology. Face Cup promotes high ball speeds across the entire club face. The short irons implement a spin control VFT Face for aggressive shot-making in the scoring clubs.
To further enhance the level of scoring performance and shot-making, Callaway infused an average of 50 grams of Tungsten into each iron to precisely position the CG for exceptional ball flight and pinpoint control.
All of this performance technology is engineered into a premium design with beautiful progressive shaping and a classic Apex Finish. The Apex Pro 19's are available with the True Temper Elevate steel shaft or the True Temper Catalyst graphite shaft. The stock grip is Golf Pride's Tour Velvet 360. As always, a plethora of custom options are available.
Callaway Apex Pro 19 Irons Feature:
- Forged 1025 mild steel body and urethane mircospheres provide amazing sound and feel
- 360 Cup Face promotes incredible ball speeds across the entire club face
- Short irons have a spin control VFT face for more spin and aggressive shot-making
- Tungsten inserts in each iron give a precise CG for exceptional ball flight and pinpoint control
- Beautiful progressive shaping and classic Apex finish
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Elevate 115g steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360