The all-new Callaway Rogue ST Drivers push innovation through artificial intelligence and speed tuning to achieve maximum performance in every aspect. The result; Callaway's fastest and most stable drivers ever.
The biggest innovation in the Rogue ST family is Callaway's new Tungsten Speed Cartridge. This groundbreaking structure places up to 20 grams low and deep in the driver head, leading to increased speed on off-center hits, in addition to improving MOI and forgiveness.
Improvements to Callaway's A.I Jailbreak Speed Frame help stabilize the head, allowing more energy to be directed the driver face. Speed Frame works harmoniously with to the new lower spinning, more forgiving Speed Tuned Artificial Intelligence designed face to maximize launch and distance for each loft.
The high MOI ST MAX D features internal and external draw weighting, reduced face progression, a more upright lie, and a generously stretched profile to help fight the dreaded slice and provide maximum shot shape correction.
Callaway Rogue ST MAX D Driver Features:
- Built for a high level of draw bias with high MOI, an upright lie, reduced face progression and a stretched profile at address. Designed to promote maximum shot shape correction for players who tend to slice the ball
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge places up to 20 grams low and deep in the head for increased speed on off-center hits, high MOI and more forgiveness
- A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction and has been speed tuned to deliver even more speed across the face
- Speed Tuned A.I. Designed Face optimizes launch, speed and forgiveness, while lowering spin
- Titanium unibody construction with Triaxial Carbon Crown adds stability and lowers the CG to increase forgiveness with a slight draw bias
- Stock Shafts: Project X Cypher • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (50g)
- Headcover and Wrench Included