The RTX ZipCore wedge is both radically new and ultra-familiar. Its new core has unlocked design freedoms pushing the performance beyond any wedge in Cleveland Golf’s history. Yet, the RTX ZipCore maintains that sleek yet traditional design that is familiar and inspires confidence at address. This is the RTX ZipCore from Cleveland Golf.
Revolutions need revolutionary technology, so we tore our flagship RTX wedge down to its core and rebuilt it from the inside out. This is the RTX ZipCore wedge. Featuring our new ZipCore technology, UltiZip Grooves, and a new heat treatment process, the RTX ZipCore delivers enhanced control, more spin, and unmatched durability to last you round after round.
- ZipCore design uses a low-density core to move the sweet spot closer to the center of the face and increases forgiveness with consistent spin, distance, and feel
- UltiZip grooves are sharper, deeper, and narrower to bite the ball for more spin and channel debris away from the face for cleaner contact on every shot
- Unique heat treatment on the 8620 carbon steel club head adds durability to enjoy maximum spin round after round
- Three sole grind options
- Low Sole: Low bounce, C-shaped grind with relief in the heel, toe, and trailing edge for versatility around the greens. Ideal for finesse and open face shots, golfers with a neutral to shallow angle of attack, and medium to firm course conditions.
- Mid Sole: V-shaped sole designed to cut smoothly through the turf. Ideal as an all-around wedge, golfers with a neutral to steep angle of attack, and medium to soft course conditions.
- Full Sole: Designed to be stable on full shots and add bounce when you open the face in sand or thick rough. Ideal for bunker or rough shots, golfers with a neutral to steep angle of attack, and medium to soft course conditions.
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue Steel, 128 grams
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360, 52 grams