Regarding Cobra’s outstanding Forged TEC family of irons, the all-new King Forged TEC X Irons are the undisputed champions of distance and forgiveness.
To hold that title, Cobra engineers the irons with a lower center of gravity, stronger lofts, and 45g more tungsten than standard Forged TEC. Next, Cobra outfits Forged TEC with their proprietary PWRSHELL forged face cup to produce a spring-like effect off the face. Finally, the hollow body design is injected with a flexible foam that simultaneously supports the face and furthers PWRSHELL’s ability to promote an elastic rebound effect. Each piece of ground-breaking technology works in unison to create an unbeatable combination of extreme distance and extraordinary forgiveness.
Cobra powers the Forged TEC X with KBS’ Tour Lite steel shaft and Lamkin’s Crossline grip.
Cobra Forged TEC X Irons Feature:
- Lower CG, stronger lofts, and 45g more tungsten than Forged TEC to deliver extreme distance and forgiveness in a clean players shape
- Forged face cup design increases ball speed across a wider area of the face
- Hollow body is injected with a flexible foam that promotes an elastic rebound effect for powerful ball speed
- 65g of tungsten weighting perfectly positions the CG behind the hitting zone for pure feel with added forgiveness
- Stock Shaft: KBS Tour Lite Steel (102g)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Standard (Black/Silver, 58R, 48.5g)