The new Cobra Aerojet MAX Fairway Woods are engineered with three critical pieces of technology to deliver powerful distance and an effortless launch. First, an innovative suspended bridge increases structural integrity. Known as PWR-BRIDGE, this unique design allows Cobra's already forged PWRSHELL face insert to flex without restriction, resulting in explosive ball speed and a high launch. Finally, H.O.T Face technology utilizes artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that expands the sweet spot across the face so every shot flies the maximum distance.
The Aerojet MAX offers more forgiveness and features sole weights that can be adjusted to provide slice correction through a draw-biased design.
Cobra Aerojet MAX Fairway Woods Feature:
- PWR-BRIDGE weight design enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole and positions CG low and forward to unleash faster ball speed
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for faster ball speed and a higher launch
- H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that provides more efficient speed and spin across the face
- 2 Adjustable weights in the back and heel allow for a neutral or draw-biased ball flight
- Carbon fiber crown lowers the CG for a higher launch and added forgiveness
- Adjustable loft sleeve offers fine tuning of trajectory and spin (+/- 1.5° from the loft print on the head)
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium Nanocore (high launch/mid spin), MCA Kai'li Blue 60 (mid launch/mid spin)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Black/Silver (48g, 58R)