The new Cobra LTDx Fairway Woods feature PWR-CORE and H.O.T Face technologies to deliver extreme ball speeds and distance.
Designed using artificial intelligence and machine learning, H.O.T. Face Technology consists of 15 HOT zones with strategic thicknesses that increase smash factor and ball speed across a much wider area of the face. Cobra's PWR-CORE weighting system positions mass low and forward, and when combined with the unique face design, creates a lethal combination of low spin, blistering ball speeds and massive overall distance.
On the 5 and 7-wood's sole, Cobra's legendary Baffler Rails provide twofold performance gains. Physically, the Rails allow the club to glide effortlessly through any lie without digging, a crucial aspect of fairway metal play. Additionally, the hollow rails near the front allow the face to flex up to 70% more, creating a trampoline like effect that boosts ball speed further, especially low on the face where misses tend to occur. Cobra elected to leave the Baffler Rails off of the 3-wood in order to account for a sweeping, shallow swing path.
The standard LTDx is designed for pure distance, a high launch, low spin, and straight ball flights.
Stock shafts include UST's high-launching, high-spinning Helium NanoCore.
Cobra LTDx Fairway Woods - Gold Fusion/Black Feature:
- Traditional shape, high launch, low, spin, long and straight
- PWR-CORE weighting system positions mass low and forward to combine low spin with faster ball speed for enhanced distance
- H.O.T Face Technology uses A.I. to design 15 HOT zones that increase ball speed and smash factor across the face
- 8g Fixed back weight enhances forgiveness and promotes a higher ball flight
- 3W has no Baffler Rails to account for a sweeping, shallow swing while the 5W & 7W have Rails to improve turf interaction for steeper swings
- Lightweight carbon crown made of new material is thinner, freeing up discretionary weight to improve CG/MOI properties
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium NanoCore 5F2 (52g)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (Black/Silver, 58R, 48.5g)