Shaft: Dynamic Gold 105 S300
With a new back milled Club face, the JPX919 forged is Mizuno fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno trademark workability and elevated grain flow forged HD feedback - the JPX919 forged is also Mizuno most versatile iron. In the hands of a Tour player Searching for a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting feedback to Evolve their game - the streamlined JPX919 forged delivers on every level.
- Back milled face: CNC milled from the sole up, the JPX919 forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds
- Stability frame: open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a Tour preferred vibration and sound
- Grain flow forged HD: enhanced grain flow forging process that increases grain Density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel
- A small addition of boron makes our steel billet 30% stronger
- Pearl brush finish: chrome plating with a more durable Pearl finish to soften the jpx919's precise lines in sunlight