Shaft: N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour105
A Benchmark in iron design - the JPX919 hot metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of a high strength chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight Apex - with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green.
- Chromoly 4140M: with its high strength to weight ratio and malleability, chromoly allows a for high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting
- Stability frame: open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a Tour preferred vibration and sound
- Seamless construction: a one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds
- Re-engineered sound ribs developed to hit specific vibration patterns
- Pearl brush finish: chrome plating with a more durable Pearl finish to soften the jpx919's precise lines in sunlight