Shaft: Dynamic Gold 120 S300
A more compact, streamlined evolution of Mizuno's standout tour iron of 2017/18, re-establishing Mizuno as the iron of choice on tour. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight dispersion patterns from off center strikes - the critical benchmark for elite level shot makers. Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan - for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet.
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel
- Tour Grind Top Edge: Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on Tour
- Fractional Sole Width Increase
- Pearl Brush finish: Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919's precise lines in sunlight.