- Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters incorporate a unique new method of weight distribution, led by the innovative new Stroke Lab shaft to improve the physical dynamics of the stroke.
- The tip-heavy graphite and steel shaft saves 40 grams* that’s relocated into each end of the putter to change performance dynamics.
- The Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and lower torque compared to standard putter shafts for to better control the slightly heavier head.
- Additional weight in the sole and butt-end of the grip change the putter’s dynamics to help golfers consistently repeat a smoother and more accurate stroke.
- Combines legendary White Hot feel with dozens of micro hinges embedded across the face that promote topspin for smooth roll and acute distance control.
Odyssey Golf Stroke Lab #1 Putter, 35"
Dexterity: LEFT Handed
Shaft Material: Graphite and steel
Grip Description/Colors: Standard Odyssey