Toulon Design Stroke Lab Putter (Memphis)
Dexterity: RIGHT Handed
Shaft Material: Steel 34"
Grip Description/Colors: Toulon Pistol Grip
Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Memphis Putter
With the 2019 Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab putters, Odyssey has completely retooled their approach to putter weighting while using the impressive modern putter designs Toulon is known for. It all comes from changing the shaft. The Stroke Lab shaft is 40 grams lighter due to it's new multi-material construction that uses a graphite body with a heavier steel tip. This allows them to add weight into the sole of the club head and the butt-end of the grip. That weight distribution helps golfers make a smooth, accurate, repeatable putting stroke. Toulon Stroke Lap putters feature deep diamond-milled cross hatch grooves for a great combination of feel and roll. These putters are available in 9 different models, including the large Memphis mallet shape, so there is a Stroke Lab design to fit the eye of every golfer.
- Deep diamond-milled cross hatch grooves provide solid feel and true roll
- Tip-heavy shaft saves 40 grams of weight that is relocated to provide smoother performance
- Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and has less torque compared to a standard putter shaft to provide better control over the slightly heavier head
- Additional weight added to the sole of the club and the butt-end of grip help you make a consistently smooth, more accurate putting stroke
- 10-gram lighter grip also helps redistribute weight for better control and consistency
- Large face-balanced mallet shape
- Includes headcover