From rounded mid-mallets to high-tech, high-MOI larger mallets, the 2017 Futura family melds the best design characteristics of the previous generations, with the result being a cohesive lineup of tour-proven shapes and configurations with enhanced stability and forgiveness, improved alignment features, and responsive feel and feedback.
Futura 5CB: classic meets modern in this rounded “cavity-back” mid-mallet with multi-material face-sole technology and a black aircraft aluminum flange plate.
- Multi-material technology allows for larger putter heads and distribution of weight back and to the perimeter for enhanced high-MOI performance (resistance to twisting during the stroke). These high-MOI designs combine with Scotty’s tour-proven heel-and-toe sole weighting technology to increase stability and forgiveness.
- Vibration dampening system connects the mid-milled face-sole component to the stainless steel frame of each model and produces soft but responsive feel and feedback
- Enhanced alignment options, including milled topline sight lines, dual-purpose alignment (5W, 5S, 6M, 7M), new pop-through visual cues, rail alignment features and bright lines framing the sweet spot, provide added confidence at address
- Heel-and-toe removable weights are perfectly matched to shaft length, ensuring consistent balance, feel and forgiveness at any length
- Matador midsize grip provides player preferred softness and comfort without sacrificing feel or feedback
- Weights = 10 each