The Tour Edge Exotics C723 Driver features a Flight Tuning System with front and back weights that can be adjusted to dial in MOI, spin, and flight bias. The standard setting positions the 5-gram weight in the front and the 15-gram weight in the back. This setup yields the highest MOI and allows golfers to slide the rear weight for 7 yards of draw or fade bias. When the weights are switched, the C723 drastically reduces spin while still allowing for ball flight bias, albeit to a lesser degree.
Tour Edge's Ridgeback spine running down the center of the crown carries forward in the 723 and now wraps around the entire club head. The centrally located spine provides support, allowing more flexion across the face to preserve ball speed on mis-hits. Around the head's perimeter, Ridgeback's titanium construction is a crucial component to the driver's prodigious MOI and stability. This unique design necessitated saving weight in other areas of the head. To do so, the engineers at Tour Edge replaced titanium in the crown and sole with four pieces of incredibly lightweight carbon.
The final piece of technology powering the 723 is known as Diamond Face VFT. Made up of 61 unique diamond shapes of variable thickness behind the face, Diamond Face acts like a series of mini-trampolines, springing the ball forward at blistering speeds. The newest iteration of this distance-boosting technology extends to the extreme heel and toe, greatly aiding forgiveness and ball speed on off-center strikes.
Tour Edge offers two stock shaft options in the C723. Mitsubishi's TENSEI AV Blue Series delivers a mid-launch with a classic, smooth bend and utilizes Aluminum Vapor Coated Fiber in the butt section, improving stability and control. Project X's low-launching, low-spinning HZRDUS Black Gen 4 is specifically designed for aggressive swingers with a fast tempo.
Tour Edge Exotics C723 Driver Features:
- Super low and forward CG reduces spin and provides ball flight control
- Flight Tuning System allows you to move the CG position to tune in an improved ball flight
- 360° Ridgeback Technology contributes to the super high MOI and provides incredible sound and feel at impact
- Quad Carbon Technology consisting of lightweight carbon in 4 places moves weight to boost MOI and creates staggering forgiveness
- Diamond Face VFT produces faster ball speeds across the entire face
- Stock Shafts: MCA TENSEI AV Blue Series
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Black