It's no secret that Callaway is the #1 iron company in golf, and they achieved that status through their relentless pursuit of performance, as evidenced by the Rogue ST MAX OS Irons. When developing the new Rogue ST lineup, Callaway's R & D team pushed the boundaries of innovation while improving and enhancing every aspect of the clubs. The end result is a family of irons that produces unmatched ball speed, unrivaled distance, and extraordinary forgiveness.
The Rogue ST family features an industry-first, high-strength 450 steel face. When combined with Callaway's legendary Face Cup technology, this ground breaking material delivers massive ball speed and distance, as well as ball speed consistency. While ball speed consistency may not seem terribly important, it is crucial in narrowing the dispersion between shots, leading to shorter putts.
In order to ensure that every set in the Rogue ST lineup is perfectly tailored to the intended player, and that every iron within the set produces the ideal launch, Callaway precisely places tungsten weighting within the club head. In fact, the ST MAX OS is furnished with up to 49g of high-density tungsten, a 188% increase over Mavrik.
Specifically designed for mid-to-high handicap golfers, the super game-improvement ST MAX OS Irons feature wide soles, enhanced offset and a high lauching ball flight.
Callaway Rogue ST MAX OS Irons Feature:
- Super game-improvement iron with a high launch, wide sole and enhanced offset. Designed for mid-to-handicap golfers
- Industry-first high strength 450 steel combines with A.I. Flash Face Cup to deliver more ball speed and better ball speed consistency
- A.I. Face Optimization is unique for each model and creates a high launch, added COR, and a controlled landing angle to hold greens
- Up to 49g of precision high-density tungsten weighting improves launch conditions and maximizes speed across the face
- Patented urethane microspheres are pushed farther up the face to enhance sound and deliver pure feel
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper Elevate MPH 85
- Stock Graphite Shafts: Project X Cypher • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue
- Stock Grip: Callaway Universal