When it came time to design the new Callaway Rogue ST Fairway Woods, the goal was clear; construct the fastest and longest fairway woods in Callaway's history. Every aspect of design was reviewed, modified and enhanced to push the boundaries of technology to the limit. The results were staggering, as evidenced by the fact that Rogue ST Fairway Woods are up to 10 yards long than their predecessors.
The fairway's prodigious distance was unlocked through the new A.I Jailbreak ST design, which creates more stability by pushing the structure to the perimeter. This allows the specially treated C300 maraging steel face to flex and rebound more, producing a trampoline-like effect that rockets the ball forward at blistering speeds.
While speed is a prerequisite for distance, launch and spin are equally important factors. By moving the center of gravity low and forward using up 27g of tungsten, Callaway's groundbreaking Tungsten Speed Cartridge reduces spin. Additionally, the new Speed Tuned A.I. Face optimizes launch and spin for each model and loft in the fairway lineup.
The ST MAX D is the highest launching fairway wood in the Rogue lineup, and utilizes a slightly closed face, more upright lie angle and additional weight in the heel to promote a powerful draw. This model fits players that need the most shot shape correction and help fighting the slice.
Callaway Rogue ST MAX D Fairway Woods Feature:
- High-launch with a powerful draw bias
- A.I. Jailbreak Design is speed tuned to create more stability, allowing the face cup to flex more for incredible ball speed
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge uses up to 27g of tungsten to push CG low and forward, resulting in lower spin and more ball speed
- Speed Tuned A.I. Face optimizes speed, launch and spin. Unique face for each model and loft
- C300 maraging steel face is specially treated for high strength and flexibility, while Flash Face Cup provides speed and consistency across the face
- Stock Shafts: Project X Cypher • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (50g)