The new Aerojet Drivers usher in a new era in speed through their advanced aerodynamic shaping. Boasting the lowest drag coefficient of any Cobra driver, the Aerojet LS uses an aggressive, streamlined shape to enable the fastest clubhead speed possible.
Two other critical pieces of technology contribute to the Aerojet's prodigious distance by maximizing face flexibility. Club faces capable of extreme flexion create a massive rebound effect, sending the ball forward at powerful speeds. However, if the face is too thin or improperly supported, it will inevitably crack. To combat this phenomenon, the Aerojet is engineered with an innovative suspended bridge that increases structural integrity, allowing Cobra's forged PWRSHELL face insert to flex without restriction. The results of this combination are robust, with Aerojet unleashing explosive ball speed and towering drives.
The Aerojet LS features a low-spin design that maximizes speed for skilled players with fast swing speeds. The LS is the only Aerojet model that can be adjusted to alter ball flight bias.
Cobra Aerojet LS Driver Feature:
- Low spin model designed for high swing speed players
- Most aerodynamic Cobra driver produces the fastest club head speed possible for maximum distance
- PWR-BRIDGE weight design enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole and positions CG low and forward for faster ball speed
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for faster ball speed and a higher launch
- H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that provides more efficient speed and spin across the face
- Carbon fiber crown and sole produce a lighter and stronger chassis
- Two adjustable weight settings in the heel and toe allow for a neutral or fade-biased ball flight
- Adjustable loft sleeve offers fine tuning of trajectory and spin (+/- 1.5° from the loft print on the head)
- Stock Shafts: MCA Kai'li White 60 (mid launch, low spin), Project X HZRDUS Black Gen 4 (low launch, low spin)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Black/Silver (48g, 58R)