The extreme game improvement Tour Edge E523 Fairway Woods are designed to produce high-flying shots with extreme accuracy.
The E523 features Houdini Sole Technology, which includes an area of mass concentrated at the trailing edge of the sole, as well as a curved leading edge under the face. This unique design allows Tour Edge's engineers to precisely position weight and create an ultra-low and deep center of gravity, resulting in high-flying, powerful shots, greatly improved MOI and stability, and extraordinary forgiveness.
Another integral piece of technology in the E523 is known as Diamond Face 2.0, a significant breakthrough in face technology. Diamond Face consists of 39 "mini-trampolines" behind the face, which flex and rebound to rocket the ball of the club head for explosive ball speed and distance. As an added benefit, Diamond Face improves performance on off-center hits and reduces spin.
Many golfers struggle with the dreaded slice, and Tour Edge has combated this in the E523. The fairway's offset design combines with a heel sole weight to provide the ultimate slice-fighting technology by allowing the face to square up at impact.
Tour Edge equips the E523 with an ultra-light UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shaft. The shaft features Stability Shaft Tech, a softer tip, and a mid-range flex. Stabilized Shaft Tech is an added cross weave that improves stability during the loading and unloading of the shaft.
Tour Edge E523 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Houdini Sole reduces turf interaction by 35% and dramatically moves weight low and deep for extreme playability
- Heel-weighted slice-fighting offset design closes the face at impact for straighter, more accurate shots
- Super shallow face design launches the ball with ease to create higher-flying, longer shots
- Power Channel behind the face has been significantly enlarged to increase face flex, providing extreme distance gains, as well as forgiveness on shots struck low on the face
- Diamond Face VFT Technology creates full-face forgiveness and incredible ball speed
- Stock Shaft: UST Mamiya HL-SST Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5 Midsize (Senior Flex)