The traditionally shaped Tour Edge Hot Launch C523 Fairway Woods are designed for players seeking optimal launch and spin rates while still enjoying the benefits of extreme forgiveness.
The C523 features a new sole rail that extends from the leading edge to the trailing edge of the club. This unique design creates a super-low center of gravity that produces high-launching shots with optimized spin rates, decreased turf interaction, and maximum ball speed off the face. Additionally, the sole rail allowed for a 42% increase in hitting area on the face, making the C523 incredibly forgiving and easier to hit.
The C523 is equipped with Tour Edge's Diamond Face 2.0, a significant breakthrough in face technology. Diamond Face consists of 39 "mini-trampolines" behind the face, which flex and rebound to rocket the ball of the club head for explosive ball speed and distance. As an added benefit, Diamond Face improves performance on off-center hits and reduces spin.
Tour Edge strategically places a back weight at the extreme rear of the C523. The back weight creates an extremely high MOI rating, an 11% increase over the previous model, for top-in-line stability. Additionally, the weight dramatically lowers and deepens the center of gravity to aid with launch and forgiveness.
Tour Edge outfits the C523 with an ultra-light UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shaft. The shaft features Stability Shaft Tech, a softer tip, and a mid-range flex. Stabilized Shaft Tech is an added cross weave that improves stability during the loading and unloading of the shaft.
Tour Edge Hot Launch C523 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Player-preferred shaping with a deeper face and pear shape design that sits open at address
- Sole Rail Design creates a super-low CG that launches the ball high and produces a massive sweet spot for maximum forgiveness
- Diamond Face VFT technology creates full-face forgiveness and incredible ball speed
- MOI-Boosting rear sole weight reduces twisting for maximum stability at impact and an easier launch
- Power Channel behind the face has been significantly enlarged to increase face flex, providing extreme distance gains, as well as forgiveness on shots struck low on the face
- Stock Shaft: UST Mamiya HL-SST Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5 (Regular Flex, Stiff Flex, X-Stiff Flex) • Lamkin Z5 Midsize (Senior Flex)